Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GlobalTestMarket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

GlobalTestMarket Empty
PostSubject: GlobalTestMarket   GlobalTestMarket I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:37 am

Signed up with this company to research it today.
heres from the website...
"GlobalTestMarket will reward you with MarketPoints for every online survey you complete. Unlike most companies that only enter you into sweepstakes you will never win, you'll receive money for every online survey you take, even if it turns out you are ineligible to complete the survey. Once you reach 1,000 MarketPoints, you can redeem your balance for $50 U.S. dollars."

Ok, doesnt sound bad. You do 10 profile surveys and get 100 market points for $5.00. That sounds good.

In doing the profile surveys, I started to notice the same scenario as most scam survey sites have.
The profile surveys all tend to lead to do you have insurance, will you buy a new or lease a car "soon" and other various lead asking questions. Not your normal polls like a few of the real sites I am in.

I used a fresh email address for this. I do for each company i sign up with.
20 minutes after I finished filling out the profile surveys. I have 50+ junk emails, everything from insurance to buy a coupon book for fast food places!

Now we will see if I actually get any real surveys!

I request anyone that has had any good or bad experiences with this company to post them here so all of us can make a Decision as to this company.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
Sally

GlobalTestMarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: GlobalTestMarket   GlobalTestMarket I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:06 pm

Hi ... I just put in a request for payment there .... $100.55. It says it takes 4-6 weeks ... I think. This is the first time I've requested a payout from them.

I like this site because you get points even if you don't complete a survey.

I'm not sure, but I think they send me a lot of OTX surveys ...

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

GlobalTestMarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: GlobalTestMarket   GlobalTestMarket I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:46 pm

Thats very good! Thats why I decided to research them because I had heard alot of good things.
Wasn't happy with all the junk email but thats to be expected anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sally

GlobalTestMarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: GlobalTestMarket   GlobalTestMarket I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:17 am

I use my gmail account for them, and that really does a great job of cleaning out the junk mail.

I'm still waiting for my money, will let you know when it comes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

GlobalTestMarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: GlobalTestMarket   GlobalTestMarket I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:42 am

I hope they pay, I started testing them and they owe me 56 bucks so far.
Going to move this in the real area now..
Back to top Go down
Sally

GlobalTestMarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: GlobalTestMarket   GlobalTestMarket I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:30 pm

Hi... just want to let you know I received my check from them today!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

GlobalTestMarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: GlobalTestMarket   GlobalTestMarket I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:18 pm

yeah got mine also. Have had 3 more surveys last week from them and the spam stopped.

Seems the first of the yera alot of these comppanies have cleaned house a little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GlobalTestMarket Empty
PostSubject: Re: GlobalTestMarket   GlobalTestMarket I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GlobalTestMarket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rip-Off-Scams :: Scams or Not :: Paid Surveys? Real or Not! :: REAL Survey Sites-
Jump to: