Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bzzagent.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

bzzagent.com Empty
PostSubject: bzzagent.com   bzzagent.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:32 am

I leave this one Sally, she has had good experience so I pass it on!

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
Sally

bzzagent.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: bzzagent.com   bzzagent.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:27 am

Are you serious????

I've never had to sign up for any offers from them.

I've received a Socicare Electric toothbrush, a Sonicare Toothbrush Sanitizer, Bertolli Tortillina, The Secret Between Us hardback book by Barbara Delinsky (it hasn't even been released to the public yet), plus numerous other items.

All you did is sign up for campaigns, and when the things arrive in the mail, you buzz them to other people and then write up a report or two about what you did to pass the word.

Heck, a friend of mine even got a free bottle of tequila to buzz.

You don't get any money from them at all ... but you get points that you can buy things with, nothing really special though ... or you can donate the points for money to different charities.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

bzzagent.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: bzzagent.com   bzzagent.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:44 am

actually I need to change the subject, I had this confused with buzzpond.
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
Sally

bzzagent.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: bzzagent.com   bzzagent.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:41 pm

The Pond is part of buzz agent. Basically it's different websites and/or products and you just check them out and give your opinions about them. I really don't go in there often because of lack of time. But some of them can be pretty interesting.

I really don't know if you get points for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bzzagent.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: bzzagent.com   bzzagent.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bzzagent.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rip-Off-Scams :: Scams or Not :: Paid Surveys? Real or Not! :: REAL Survey Sites-
Jump to: