Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow, a real honest seller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Wow, a real honest seller Empty
PostSubject: Wow, a real honest seller   Wow, a real honest seller I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:26 pm

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZretek

Thats not an affiliate link. Recently I needed a video card for gaming, I came across this guy on ebay. he sells mainly ATI cards. I got a brandnew still shrinkwrapped ati 1650 xt 189.00 card shipped to me for $32!
For todays applications and games, you want at least a 1600 or above with ati. so check his auctions out when you need one.
I have no problem promoting someone that ships the next day.
I have purchased 3 other cards from him since. all came within 4 days. From an ebay seller! can you beleive it!
lol

Before you decide on a card. ask here if you are not sure what card is best for your machine.
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
WhoMe42

Wow, a real honest seller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, a real honest seller   Wow, a real honest seller I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Ummm... Don't you mean 2600 series m8? Very Happy (Yup! I know... typo! And now I can see again, I'll be a terror!) LOL

I recently got a friend here an Asus EAH3850-HTDI-512 (ATI Radeon HD3850 with 512MB DDR3 RAM) for AU$252 (and with the exchange rate now, it's almost the same in US$!

I think I can get an Asus EAH2600PRO-HTDI-512 (ATI Radeon HD2600PRO) for about AU$75 here (give or take a couple $) And a quick look at my catalog shows an XpertVision ATI HD2600XT Super 512MB for AU$143.

If anyone is living in Aus and needs parts etc, let me know. Smile

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

Wow, a real honest seller
Page 1 of 1