Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Timeshift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Timeshift Empty
PostSubject: Timeshift   Timeshift I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:54 pm

ANother game that has superb graphics (if you have the video card to handle it)

The detail is awesome. I tend to play games that are rich in detail.
Still playing it. It does seem kind of boring. Its your basic, go kill game without much else.
The timeshift stuff is cool.
You better have a good video card though. I am using a ati 3870 and have a FPS average of 55.
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
WhoMe42

Timeshift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeshift   Timeshift I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:47 pm

I just got my vision back a few days ago, and decided to try an OLD game I used to love and haven't played in years! Total Annihilation! LOL

Amazingly (and shows what a superb coder is capable of) it works flawlessly under XP! Considering it's a vintage 1997 game, that's darned good! And it plays in 1280 x 1024 too! Amazing considering most games by money hungry crooks, such as EA for eg, would only play up to 800 x 600 until only a few years ago (with a few exceptions)!

Anyway, I had fun playing with all the old mods & units I created for my nephews about a decade ago! Very Happy

I just installed Age of Empires III and expansions. I remember I had trouble with that under XP a couple years ago. I'll see... Smile

I have heard good things about Timeshift. Smile Whenever I get the money to build my new *Beast*, I'll have to give it a go! Very Happy

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

Timeshift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rip-Off-Scams :: Computer Chat :: General Computer chit chat-
Jump to: