Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pinecone.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colleend07

Colleend07

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:32 am

hello everyone! I couldn't believe this I got a email with a invite to pinecone! they are so hard to come by so I'd thought I would share it! I hope it works for who ever tries it! I am still waiting to be excepted! https://www2.pineconeresearch.com/Signup/Signup_Form_LI3.asp Colleend
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:11 am

thanks! i hope people get a chance to get involved, its a great chance!
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
Colleend07

Colleend07

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:16 am

your welcome! I know for a fact that company is well.........good to sign up for ,but you can't just go to the site & sign up! I hope I get approved! along with everyone else! Colleend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:41 pm

I am sure you will. For those that missed the signup, (they prune their list quite a bit) just copy that kink and save it. its always the same link. When they recruit, it always seems to be in the middle of the week. so about once or twice a week, just click that link to see if you get in. I have received 3 checks from them. A true professional service.
Back to top Go down
Sally

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:47 pm

Everytime I take a survey from them, afterwards it says my name will be added back into their survey pool for the next available survey I may qualify for.

From that statement, it appears that if you don't take a survey they send you, you might be taken off the list?

That's how I read it, but I could be wrong.... what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Colleend07

Colleend07

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:08 pm

thanks for the hint! I will click on the ling a few times a week. I still have the email I got it from. I thought that it might screw something with asking to be apart of the site a few times until I am excepted. I am glad it won't! COOL! I can't wait to be a member of the site soon I hope! Colleend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:20 pm

most assuradly do not pass any survey from them, you will get deleted from the database. They dont send alot of surveys but you have a check no later than 2 weeks!
Back to top Go down
Colleend07

Colleend07

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:33 am

Hi!
I have a question about signing up with "Pinecone", I actually did my info little 4 times (on the sign up page) and the last time I did it I seen @ the bottom of the page multiple attemps from one household will throw you out and not allow you to be a member out it that true? I hope not! Colleend
Back to top Go down
Sally

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:03 am

I don't know Colleen. But they're a great company, so I think if you have a problem, you could email Karen and explain what happened.

I've already received my second check from them.
Back to top Go down
Colleend07

Colleend07

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:25 am

do you know Karen's email address by chance please?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:51 am

scott@pineconeresearch.com

thats karens email, use that email addy and you will get a response from her. It doesnt hurt to email her and just say you were having a problem with the page and thats why it showed that message. Drop a line about how you excited you are to work with a team as professional as they are.
Back to top Go down
Colleend07

Colleend07

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:20 am

thank you I emailed Karen! I hope I can become a memeber of "pine cone" I'll keep you posted! Colleend
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:02 am

I was just informed that Pinecone only pays $3.00 per survey at least for the new users so hope that info helps. They are still a great company, they will not spam what so ever. It is guarenteed money as you will get a check for each survey you are asked to take.

Thanks to a certain someone for making this new information available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pinecone.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinecone.com   Pinecone.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinecone.com
Page 1 of 1