Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
77Impala

77Impala

Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site. Empty
PostSubject: Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site.   Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:34 am

I would like to say thank you to the Admin for this wonderful site. I wish it had been and I had known about it a year ago and this last summer. My wife tried looking in to some of the work at home stuff and all we got was a lot of hassel and cost us almost $40.00 out of our pocket. Then this last summer I tried to looking into some and finally gave up thinking all of those were nothing but scams. I hope to add and learn more from this site.

I currently work from home as a automotive repairman. I will and have traveled to customers homes to fix their car or even their home appliance. I also do some home construction/remodelin work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site.   Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:01 pm

you'll love this place then. alot of work went into doin this forum. I burned up probally 100 email accounts with spam researching all these places! lol
Be sure to read through alot of this. especially the part about using emails for certian sites. I love gmail, you can have 100 email accounts. I setup a different account for each place i signed in with.
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
77Impala

77Impala

PostSubject: Re: Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site.   Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:07 pm

Thank you and yes I will be setting up G-mail accounts. One of course as regular due to one of my family needing help with their G-mail, and the rest for the spam.
I have to say I like how my avatar looks here, I wish the poor car still looked that good today. It will later when I get it repainted though.
Back to top Go down
WhoMe42

PostSubject: Re: Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site.   Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Hello & welcome 77Impala! Very Happy

The Admin is a veritable fount of knowledge when it comes to the online traps! You came to the right place. Smile MY area is more the general online security problems and I hope to begin posting about that soon. Smile

Cheers & good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site.   Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and thankyou for this wonderfull informative site.
Page 1 of 1