Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free! Empty
PostSubject: The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free!   The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:59 am

I am about to reveal a secret about the internet that most do not realize.
Anyone know what ClickBank is?

Clickbank is the place where you go when trying to sell your ebooks. Clickbank will try to get you to sign up and ask ridiculous prices for your ebooks so they can find people that will sell them for you.
Clcikbank is in all actually an affiliate money stream. They promise the world and try to get you to sell stuff that is avaiable for free.

Now for my secret..
You want ebooks? You want reports?
You want SEO books, Books on home business's, books on selling on ebay and a thousand other ideas?
Well clickbank has a BAD habit of getting you to setup a website that is NOT protected. Basically you have 2 web pages. One for your sells pitch, if they click it, clickbank takes over and grabs the cash and redirects the customer back to your "thank you page" with the ebook you just purchased.

Now ever wonder why these clickbank sites do not pay off? Because with some intense searching all those books are available for free anyway. WHen you start downloading some of these you will see in the ebook it says "you can NOT sell this ebook, you may give it away!"
Below I will post a link, you click that lijnk and it will open alexa search site. Do NOT ever download the Alexa toolbar!

BUT by clickinmg this link, it will put up page after page of "thank you for your order" pages where you can download their books.
There are SEO programs, videos on getting rich all that stuff.
Key is If you are not used to stuff like this, When you click one of the results, scroll down to where they show the link for the book, then right click and choose save target.
Do not click on links that say something about winzip and adobe reader, I am sure you already have them.
here is a smaple of a few listings...

==================
statement from CLKBANK*COM Please Right-Click and Save Target As to download your products. POE 1 POE 2 POE 3 POE 4 POE 5 POE 6 POE 7 POE 8
successwithnlp.com/poedownload.html - Cached
Rank: 276,9169978|Site info for successwithnlp.com Site Info icon
Thumbnail image of safe-and-easy-weightloss.com
Untitled Document

IMPORTANT - To access and save the e-book to your computer, 'right click' each link below and select "Save...
safe-and-easy-weightloss.com/hdnehdehwk3er/thanks.... - Cached
Rank: 456,2114197|Site info for safe-and-easy-weightloss.com Site Info icon
Thumbnail image of awmiracle.com
Thankyou, Download the Adwords Miracle package

Please right click on the file name to the left and choose "save file as" for each file 1....
awmiracle.com/5647s/secure/secureotob.htm - Cached
==================

That is sample of the results returned. Now below is the actual search link. Copy it and save it as a bookmark. Use it often as you wont be able to download everything in a couple days!
Either use the link below or goto www.alexa.com and type in "clkbank right click"
another term to search for is clkbank right click thank you"
That will take you to thank you for your order pages.

To be quite honest, I do not feel bad about doing this as 99% of you will be getting is free anyway, people grab other peoples work and try to resell it all the time. Clicbank wants you to sell for them even if it is other peoples hard work.
Company has no morals. just a bottom line.

For you ladies and gents that like cooking try searching like this...
"clkbank right click cookbook" get all the free cookbooks you want.
I must have downloaded 20 of them, and guess what? they were almost all something thats been copied from somebody else website and compiled into a so called ebook and being sold through clickbank for 50 bucks! LOL

http://www.alexa.com/search?q=CLKBANK%20right%20click

Even if you have never posted in this forum before, if you find this usefull, please reply to this post so I know if there is enough interest in posting further secrets like this.
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
DJASSASSIN

PostSubject: Re: The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free!   The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Used the info you supplied and since I am a tad bit tech savvy I found lots of stuff to be had...just need to move about in the right manner!! Thanks for the scoop..keep 'em coming..me like!! afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free!   The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:18 pm

No Prob and thanks for being a member!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free!   The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:06 am

look in the new computer software forum. There are some google tricks in there. and will be posting more as time goes by!
Back to top Go down
WhoMe42

PostSubject: Re: The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free!   The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:16 pm

An excellent tip! Very Happy

I guess since I'm a mod here now, I better post a few myself! LOL

You already posted most of the good tips though! Wink

Cheers.

PS: If anyone has any specific requests, please feel free to post a message or PM me. Smile I like to help!
Back to top Go down
hollieollo

PostSubject: Re: The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free!   The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:21 am

I have used this method in the past, but I think that most sellers on Clickbank have got wise to it.
I am trying to get hold of a pdf file from The Soccerbetttingprofessor without much success.
I have run out of ideas, can you help?

Regards

Chris
STOCKPORT UK
Back to top Go down
WhoMe42

PostSubject: Re: The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free!   The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Hi Chris,

Sorry, that one is a tough one to find. I did find an MRR for 'The Sports Betting Professor' (from the same group). Search for The-Sports-Betting-Professor.exe to find it (hotfile) Wink

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
hollieollo

PostSubject: Re: The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free!   The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks for the update. I already have that one, thanks.

Regards

Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free!   The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The post to end all post! You want ebooks for free!
Page 1 of 1