Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

disabilitypath.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

disabilitypath.com Empty
PostSubject: disabilitypath.com   disabilitypath.com I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:00 am

www.disabilitypath.com

This is an interesting site. I highly recommend a visit here. Especially if you or you know someone who has a disability

Heres an exert from the first page...
The goal of DisabilityPath.com is to help people help themselves.
It does not matter what kind of disability or illness you have. Once disabled, we all have one thing in common: the need for guidance and direction down the path of life.

In our site, you will find useful links to help you cut through the government red tape associated with getting, using, and living on Social Security benefits. This site will also help you live life as a productive member of society, in spite of disability. Unlike other sites, we are not going to overload you with a ton of links that are not relevant to you.

This site was created by two guys with completely different disabilities. Our site was created for the disabled . . . by the disabled. No one understands what being disabled is about unless they, too, are disabled.

There are different degrees and types of disability. Some disabilities are physical. Some are mental. Some are obvious. Some are not. Disability is the one thing we each have in common. Disability can prevent us from being 100% productive members of society.

We have also created a forum for you to speak your mind. We would love it if you would share with our community your experiences, helpful tips, and advice. You never know when you might help someone less fortunate than yourself.

======

I know the person running this and I beleive in their mission in helping others. This a real oppurtunity for an honest effort at helping others the same way I do here. Without adds and selling anything.
See, there are true people out there who just want to help! So please go and join! or at least take a peek!
Rich
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net

disabilitypath.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rip-Off-Scams :: General Chat and Introductions :: General Chat about anything-
Jump to: