Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post the FREE STUFF here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Post the FREE STUFF here! Empty
PostSubject: Post the FREE STUFF here!   Post the FREE STUFF here! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:35 am

If its "totally" free, post it!
KNow where to get free software, samples, anything like that post them here.
This is NOT a place for you to post Affiliate links though.
In plain english, if sears is giving away a free ballpoint pen, then post the link directly to that, Not a link that has an affiliate attatched to it. If its an affiliate link then its NOT free as the poster is getting something for posting it which means somewhere down the road the freebie isn't a freebie.
I and a few others will be checking links on a regular basis. Anyone using Affiliate links will be removed along with their posts.

I am running this site without trying to sell you anything because its an Information venue!

I do have a Paid member section to this board. That is to get CookBooks and other things that I have put considerable effort in putting together.
Membership to those areas are cheap.
The cookbook area will $4.99 for a whole year of access. There are over 1 million recipes!
The Book area is $4.99 for a whole year access and there are over 1000 books there from getting rich to how make a real living, hypnosis and so on.
PM Me for access to that..

I do run a separate website that you can access alot of ebooks for free at http://rip-off-scams.com/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net

Post the FREE STUFF here!
Page 1 of 1