Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Tip on How to get past The Computer Phone Menu system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Little Tip on How to get past The Computer Phone Menu system Empty
PostSubject: Little Tip on How to get past The Computer Phone Menu system   Little Tip on How to get past The Computer Phone Menu system I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:23 pm

ever try to call a company and your presented with that stupid computer who never has the answer or are you need?

Well wait no longer talking to that moron!

If its a normal menu system wait for the initial pitch when it says what language. enter that key then start hitting 0, just keep doing it and the computer will drop out and get you a live person. It works on a good 80% of the dial systems.

Next One, The talking menu, where you get to speak! wait for em to ask what language, punch the proper key, then when the next question is asked, just mumble!
My wife gets a kick out of this, She waits for the menus. I grab the phone and mumble, then the computer operator says "We can't understand you, I will connect you to a live rep!"

lol
Gotta love hitech!
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
SamIam

Little Tip on How to get past The Computer Phone Menu system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Tip on How to get past The Computer Phone Menu system   Little Tip on How to get past The Computer Phone Menu system I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:55 pm

haha, sounds like somehting I would do. thats great.
Back to top Go down

Little Tip on How to get past The Computer Phone Menu system
Page 1 of 1