Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changing the looks here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Changing the looks here Empty
PostSubject: Changing the looks here   Changing the looks here I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:27 pm

over the next week or so I will change the theme of the forum, Let me know which you like best!
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
Sally

PostSubject: Re: Changing the looks here   Changing the looks here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:34 am

Thanks for giving us a choice .... I find this one a little too busy for my old eyes. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changing the looks here   Changing the looks here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:38 am

this one better? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sally

PostSubject: Re: Changing the looks here   Changing the looks here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:18 am

Hi Admin,

I thought I was on the wrong site when I first came in .... lol

It's much better though a bit boring ...... Rolling Eyes

What can I say? I am woman...... lol
Back to top Go down
WhoMe42

PostSubject: Re: Changing the looks here   Changing the looks here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:50 am

Hi Admin (and Sally) Smile

Yeah... I had to do a double-take when I first got here just now! Thought I was at one of the Joomla! forums! Very Happy

This skin is very clean and simple, which can be a good thing, and I do like things simple! But... a bit boring as Sally said. Heh...

I liked the original so far. It was busy, but quite interesting too. Smile I suspect that a couple of young friends of mine (late 20-30's) who are into the Goth scene have been a bad influence on me! Laughing Actually, they and their friends are pretty good really, and very intelligent. We get on well and we have an understanding... They don't try to convert me into a modern Goth, and I don't try to make them into a 60's hippie (not that I am one, though I may have been, once...) Laughing

Ahem...

I was playing with phpBB a few years ago. I think I still have several themes archived somewhere. Smile Don't know if they will work with the current version though some are not very old. I'll have a look if you like and let you know what I find. Smile

Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changing the looks here   Changing the looks here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:52 pm

better? worse? hehe
Back to top Go down
WhoMe42

PostSubject: Re: Changing the looks here   Changing the looks here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:28 pm

Well... This one is very oriental! Wink A bit light (and brown) for my taste.

I saw yesterday you had a green and gold fantasy theme up just before I had to rush out for a NYE party. I liked that one. Aussie colors! LOL

Hope you are having fun! Very Happy

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changing the looks here   Changing the looks here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:15 am

well have to try that again then!
Back to top Go down
WhoMe42

PostSubject: Re: Changing the looks here   Changing the looks here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:08 pm

Hi Admin! Very Happy

Yeah... I like this. Kinda feels like *home*! Laughing (and it's easy on my tired old eyes!)

Thanks. Hopefully, Sally will like it when she gets back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changing the looks here   Changing the looks here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:02 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing the looks here   Changing the looks here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing the looks here
Page 1 of 1