Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What can I say. Share your thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

What can I say. Share your thoughts Empty
PostSubject: What can I say. Share your thoughts   What can I say. Share your thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:40 am

I won’t get into much detail here except to say, If you must pay for it, It’s NOT real!

There are a bunch of these sites around saying you will get paid to shop and so on. You can join for free and they send you these Job invites with no info. You must “Upgrade” your account to get the details, and then the job is taken by then! Best part is then they send you a few links and you realize they are mostly adds from places like MonsterJob.com and so on!

So my advice… STAY AWAY PERIOD!
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
Sally

PostSubject: Re: What can I say. Share your thoughts   What can I say. Share your thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:43 pm

I've been mystery shopping for 3 years now and can help anyone out if they have any questions. It is a great way to earn extra cash, but you're probably not going to be able to make a living off it.

My first suggestion is to check out the Mystery Shopping Providers Association. They are an organization of mystery shopping companies who hire independant contractors (mystery shoppers) to do shops for them. They will NEVER ask you to pay anything to mystery shop.

They do have certification programs ... the basic one is $15 and well worth the price. Many companies will look for shoppers with certification from MSPA because it shows someone is serious about mystery shopping.

I'm signed up with about 50 different mystery shopping companies and usually make around $200 a month plus get many free meals.

Good luck and happy shopping!

Last edited by on Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What can I say. Share your thoughts   What can I say. Share your thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:42 pm

I beleive in the certification. That is a good thing to do.
WIll post more about it later
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What can I say. Share your thoughts   What can I say. Share your thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:17 am

yeah, I found a company that actually does the mystery shopping in my area. They recenetly purchased a couple online shoping services. Will see if I can find that information as their stock had a nice price and it looks like that company will be a go!

I find nothing wrong at all with get certified. I prefer it!
Back to top Go down
Sally

PostSubject: Re: What can I say. Share your thoughts   What can I say. Share your thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:06 am

Per independent contrators' agreements, we can't tell which companies do which shops, but it is allowed to say which companies have shops in what areas. So if I can be of help, let me know.
Back to top Go down
SamIam

PostSubject: Re: What can I say. Share your thoughts   What can I say. Share your thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:18 am

y'all have me thinking. WHat should I look for when searching for this stuff on the net?
Back to top Go down
Sally

PostSubject: Re: What can I say. Share your thoughts   What can I say. Share your thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:22 am

Sam.... Do you mean when you search for mystery shopping? If so, search for the Mystery Shopper's Providers Association. Then you might want to check out a site by Cathy Stucker ...... she's the queen of mystery shoppers and the leading teacher for the MSPA certifications.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What can I say. Share your thoughts   What can I say. Share your thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:45 am

Thats interesting. Thats one of the real services that is using people in my area.
Back to top Go down
Sally

PostSubject: Re: What can I say. Share your thoughts   What can I say. Share your thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 7:07 am

Admin .... Are you talking about Cathy Stucker? I've met her in person ... she's a very real person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can I say. Share your thoughts   What can I say. Share your thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What can I say. Share your thoughts
Page 1 of 1