Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.NET Unistall Utility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

.NET  Unistall Utility Empty
PostSubject: .NET Unistall Utility   .NET  Unistall Utility I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:50 am

I have found in repairing alot of computers lately that Microsofts .net seems to be the cause of alot of greif.

Its not the .net as much as it is the programs that use it.

So if you have .net installed and you install a program and receive erros. It might just be the .net app has been screwed up.

This handy utility will allow you uninstall each seperate version or all versions of .net all at once.
Right click the link below and choose save target to download this utility. I have found this to be a great utility to fix most of windows erros having to do with .net

Right click here and choose save target
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
WhoMe42

PostSubject: Re: .NET Unistall Utility   .NET  Unistall Utility I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:11 pm

*sigh* I would loooove to get rid of .NET Framework! Unfortunately, for me, it's a necessary evil! And worse, I have to have v1.1, v2.0 and v3.0 (with relevant SP's) installed for the software I use! Sad

Only M$ could do this!

However... on the off-chance I REALLY get fed up with it, I'll d/l the nifty tool! Smile

Thank you kind sir! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .NET Unistall Utility   .NET  Unistall Utility I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:39 pm

actually I get computers that get .net errors. I just use that util and then reinstall net. Its fast and I dont get reinstall errors.
handy then!
I agree, I use .net constantly. Cant live without it!
Go signup at connect.microsft.come and check their beta stuff out. You can get some nice .net beta tools and sdk's
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .NET Unistall Utility   .NET  Unistall Utility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.NET Unistall Utility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rip-Off-Scams :: General Chat and Introductions :: General Chat about anything-
Jump to: