Rip-Off-Scams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposing the Internet scams and Fraud sites like Paid Surveys, Paid emails, Mystery Shopping, eBook Scams and so on.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An embarissing moment in my life!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

An embarissing moment in my life! Empty
PostSubject: An embarissing moment in my life!   An embarissing moment in my life! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:50 am

I run into wallmart. going to buy a pair of pants to goto a function that night.
You must remember I AM a busy person!

I run to the mens area, grab a few pair of pants and run into the dressing room! I try on the pants real quick, take em off and toss em on the hager. None fit well, so I grabbed em up headed out the dressing room, got a bout 20 feet away to put the pants back up and heard a lady scream loudly, I turned around just in time to see what she screaming about just in time to get tackled by a security guard!

Seems I was in such a hurry I forgot to put my pants back on in the rush and I dont wear underwear!

LOL How embassing!!! They had a sense of humor or I would probally be in jail right about now!
Back to top Go down
https://rip-off-scams.rpg-board.net
WhoMe42

PostSubject: Re: An embarissing moment in my life!   An embarissing moment in my life! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:25 am

Errrmmmm... Hmmmm... No comment. Ahem. Laughing

(Well, in truth... there are several comments I *could* make, but I'm new here and I'll behave!) Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An embarissing moment in my life!   An embarissing moment in my life! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:28 am

LOL, Yeah It was a BIG bobo! My wife liked to died laughing
Back to top Go down
WhoMe42

PostSubject: Re: An embarissing moment in my life!   An embarissing moment in my life! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:54 pm

LOL I am sure your wife will get a LOT of mileage out of that for years to come mate! Very Happy You better be good for a while. LOL

I am amazed you had the guts to post that really. Smile Amazing. LOL

I'm also surprised you didn't get propositioned in Walmarts. Wink LOL

I've had a few embarrassing moments n my life, but I think your's takes the prize. Very Happy

Cheers!

BTW, I was just chatting with my lady who is in Chicago and showing her your forum. Smile She's going to have a look around (when she wakes) and she might sign up. Smile She's interested in eBay and Affiliate stuff too. Also, my house-mate is into eBay trading and does that mystery shopping thing, and she might sign up too. I'll let you know over the next couple days. Smile

cya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An embarissing moment in my life!   An embarissing moment in my life! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:48 am

That would be great! I just made an ebay forum as I was a big seller there, Gold member power seller. So I was going to post some of my does and dontt's in that area. Maybe she would want to moderate that are.
I have the computer area open now if you want to moderate that area.
My wife and I were talking and we thought about once I hit 100 active users start a monthly contest for like 10 bucks for odd stories, have people vote for the best story and the winner gets 10 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An embarissing moment in my life!   An embarissing moment in my life! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An embarissing moment in my life!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rip-Off-Scams :: General Chat and Introductions :: General Chat about anything-
Jump to: